Monday, November 14, 2011

Why you haven't heard from me...

I am buried in boxes and piles of stuff everywhere. It's taken us an entire week just to get to THIS point...be aware, this is NOT pretty!

I cannot WAIT to send you "after" pictures to accompany these...for now, commiserate with my misery in this scary, crazy, hectic, disorganized environment. Being in this house, in this state, causes not only my mind to be absolutely blurred and confused, but also my body to be exhausted and drained. I can't ever seem to find energy, and yet I am SO MOTIVATED to clean this up! I work and work every day and feel like I just get nowhere...ever experienced this?!


Believe it or not, this is our kitchen:



Living room:



Dining room:



My scrapbooking HEAVEN (this colour is SO WILD but I totally love love love it and am going to make it look good...soon...):



Basement family room:



Laundry room (such a difficult one to tackle that I am hiring my interior designer friend Stefanie Westerburg with LaMode Designs to fix this room!):



David's den/office/man cave:



Front sitting room:




Our master bedroom:



Guest bathroom:



Guest room (what am I THINKING with this colour!? Will it turn out when it's all finished? I hope so!)



Evalie's bedroom (stripes take a LOT of work...):



All of these photos to say: I'm a little bit busy right now.

2 comments:

Cate said...

It looks great Erika! I LOVE Evalie's room! I want to see a photo of the front of the house now. :) I can hardly wait to come visit sometime!

Kristin said...

Love those colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...